Friday, April 8, 2011

Jay About Winning Duh!


Yup, big win for the good guys last night.  You are reading the work of a member of the Essex Men's recreational basketball championship team.  Yeah, that's right... champions! I know what you are thinking, sh*t J-Bird, you are the f*ing man!  Correct. I am.

The rest of this week has been brutal.  It is painfully slow in the mkt. I have to spend my days listening to Obama and Boehner engage in a public slap fight.  It's your fault the economy sucks.  No, it's your fault!  No, we want to cut medicare! But we want to provide coverage but raise taxes!

You are both wrong!  Stop giving yourselves raises and spending $3000 on a f*ing toilet seat in the state house!  Meanwhile the Red Sox look worse than both of these a-holes.  They can't hit, pitch, play defense and they do dumb things in the field.  So much for that 120 win season. 

Ok, I need to find a happy place.  How about we get back to the fun game... what is Oenosteve wearing today?  Give up?  Me too... I have no idea what color this shirt is... red?  Orange?  Peach?


2 comments:

dad said...

Congrat's on the big win. I assume it was raining 3's and the assist machine was working.

J-Bird said...

yeah, more like the dipsy do lay ups but hit a few