Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jay About to get the F* out of here!


But I figured before I do I would put out a couple quick thoughts as I have not posted this week.  We ate at Bluebird last night and it was good.  It was the first time I had been there since they changed chefs.  I had a Guinea hen that was nice, and a parsnip soup w/ ham that was really very good.  I would say that as usual it was pretty salty and that the wait was ridiculously long... but it was overall a good experience.

This past weekend we stopped over in Vergennes and grabbed a bite to eat at 3 Squares.  My special lady and I shared a turkey panini.  It was crispy, buttery and overall good but does it really take 30 minutes to make a sandwich when the restaurant is only 1/2 full?  Seems to be a trend...

Last thing, if you were wondering what OenoSteve's shirt looked like today? Navy blue w/ light blue and pink stripes.  Yeah, it is really something.  I have to go now before my farts turn lumpy!

No comments: