Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weird

So there are some new features on this Blog format and one of them was stats for the page.  I am a vain man and had to see how I was doing in terms of readership.  Well, much to my surprise I had some pretty decent hit volume this week, and this month. I had hits from Canada, Japan, even Brazil!  But hold on a second... one of the most viewed posts was an old one that was really just a link to Porkchop Sandwiches.  That is a great video but why all the love?  The other fan favorite was a year end pity party I had for myself.  It was not a great post but it had 33 follow up posts.  33!!  Uh oh.  The first 4 were in an Asian language.  The next one was an offer for the best "legal drugs" on the internet.  There was one about a type of blue cheese?  Somehow, my blog has been spammed... f*ing internet.  The upside is that if you want the best legal drugs, blue cheese, or you speak Mandarin Chinese... The the Rind a ding a ling post is most certainly a boon for you!!!

No comments: