Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jay About... About to go on vacation!


I hope. Weather report for tomorrow a little iffy, but we have our fingers crossed. Couple little tidbits before I leave... We had a huge and unexpected storm Sunday, it dropped 2' in Burlington and essentially closed down the city. We had a drift in the driveway about 3' high and did not see our plow guy until 10PM Monday night. Thanks for being so prompt chief! It was nice to work at home though. I had a nice breakfast and lunch w/ my special lady and still got stuff done. The house was f*ing cold though. I am tired of winter right now. Real tired of it.

Solid party for our buddy DW Friday night. Good turn out, lots of fun. I apparently gave a warbling, barely coherent speech that I was immediately disgusted with. Happens sometimes. Fortunately those times are pretty few and far between these days. 2 thumbs way down.

We took some time Saturday to plow through season 2 of Dexter. It is really good. Watched a couple episodes of Californication the other night. Not as good. Lots of hot naked women so that is something. I need to stop using that damn Apple TV, I am addicted to Showtime shows!

Not much else, I am just trying to wrap up and get the f*** out of here! Wish me luck!

No comments: