Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a Shitty Day

Last night we heard the cat running around and knew he was chasing a mouse.  Yup, chased it right into our bedroom.  I hear it scrambling around and flip on the light!  There is the mouse, on the top of the curtains right next to our bed!!  So I let the the cat in and sure enough, he cannot find the mouse.  I lift him up to eye level w/ the frozen mouse.  Nope, still nothing.  So I drop the cat, pick up my slipper, and bash the mouse killing it in one stroke.  It falls to the ground.  Cat still has no idea what I did or where the damned mouse is.  Stupid cat.  That was at 3:30 AM.  Not a great start to the day.

Around 10AM I am taking care of my morning business when all of a sudden the fire alarm in the officee goes off. F***, am I really going to meet my end on the crapper?  So I finish up abruptly and cruise out to grab my phone and get the hell out of Dodge.  False alarm.  They were testing the system and had not briefed our office on the test.  Thanks Marley Properties... were you also testing the homeless guy taking a dump in the elevator alarm?!

11AM, I am getting some work done and I run into a system error that I will not go into here but needless to say my face turned 12 colors of red (including crimson) and I nearly lost my mind. I was karate chopping mad.  That was how mad I was.  Karate chopping mad.

Then to top it off I find out that Barry Bonds might have used steroids and cheated to get the home run record?!?!  Really?!?!?!?!?!  AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments: