Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lions, and Tigers, and Ho's... Oh My!!!


Yeah, I wanted to compete w/ the NY Post there. It is very interesting how our country is captivated by the Tiger Woods story. We love to see a squeaky clean image tarnished. I mean, the guy is no better or worse than anybody else, certainly anybody w/ looks, fame, and $$ (Jude Law). Yet, we relish in the opportunity to break him down because then he is more like the rest of us. Am I reading the stories, yup? Do I really think any less of the guy? Not really. I don't know him.


More troops in Afghanistan? What could go wrong... it worked for Russia in the 80s/90s right?!


F*ck you Iran. The international community needs to stop being such a bunch of pansies and let Israel take care of this. Now.


Lakers are pretty good no? Not the Patriots so much. What are the odds Roy Halladay can make it through an extended contract? I see a Kevin Brown doo-doo in the pants coming. I am nervous the Sox will be cleaning that duke up.


NY Times finally caught on w/ rum. Thanks for finally showing up to the party! Been enjoying that tasty nectar for years. The special lady and I are fans of several island varieties, my personal favorite is the Mt Gay extra old. It is aged in old bourbon barrels and has a very nice smoky flavor. 2 thumbs way up.

No comments: