Monday, December 28, 2009

Boy... am I fat!


So we started Thursday night and had a big dinner, then a big brunch the next morning, then another big dinner, then a small breakfast, then grazing all day then another huge dinner. It was all lovely but hot dog... it looks like I am about to give birth (presumably to a crowned pork roast)! Pretty mellow Christmas, we had easy drives, pretty easy family interactions. The big controversy was the battle between our cat and my in-laws cat. Mine is a big pussy. On the plus side, he caught a mouse last night when we got home and had another one he was messing w/ at about 4AM. I am a little freaked out though because I have no idea where he left it, or if he let it go. So there might be a dead and half eaten mouse in my house somewhere, or dead in the wall?! Boo-Yeah!!! So the best gift this year (not counting my wife's), Bose i-pod dock. Looks great, sounds great. Worst? Always a toss up but this year I am going w/ the old Transformer toys my folks stuck me w/. I thought I had left them all behind but alas, joke was on me. Well, looks like it is time for another beer to pile on the fatness!!!

No comments: