Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Cheer


Yup, it is that time of year... there isn't shit going on in the office. The phone rang about 4 times, I got a handful of emails, 1 inappropriate text from a colleague, and I took 2 poops! Another great winter shaping up where it snows all over the Northeast except here in VT. On the bright side it is cold as f*** so that is awesome. My special lady laugh/spit wife at a dinner party this weekend. Was it one of the funniest things I have seen lately? Hell to the yeah!!! We also had really good fish tacos w/ Alaskan salmon and halibut cheeks. Solid. BTW, Christmas shopping hell? Lowes/K-mart/kiddie book store. My head nearly exploded trying to get a few random things. I also enjoyed the "Green" store that recently opened near us. They advertised having materials for a root cellar. When I went there though, they did not, nor was the girl working there versed in the theory of a root cellar. But she thought it would be something their patrons would be interested in... Really? Think so? WTF?! Well, no more negativity, I am going to put a new holiday video up to cheer you all up, yyyaaaayyyyy!!!!!!



No comments: