Friday, November 7, 2008

Thank Goodness I Kick Ass!!!


I hate the TGIF thing, really do. That said, I am pretty glad this week is over. Fridays are always a little something special here at my place of business. Usually, we have pizza brought in on Fridays. On some special Fridays though we get something different, and this was one of those Fridays! On the menu today? Big Fattys!!! Boo-Yeah! I ate a pulled pork sandwich w/ coleslaw. Delicious tender falling off the bone chicken. Cornbread w/ bacon. Collard greens w/ some sort of super fatty pork product. Beans w/ bacon!!! Finished it off w/ a left over Halloween tootsie roll. The perfect Friday Lunch? You bet!!! Food coma setting in? Check and mate!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was drinking a cup of coffee when I read this. Coffee blew out my nose and all over the laptop. thanks! Haven't laughed this hard in a while. Clay (Big Fatty)

J-Bird said...

glad I could be of snarfing assistance! Means I am doing something right