Thursday, November 6, 2008

Seriously, Why?!


Ok, in all fairness... I have read the first 2 Harry Potter books and enjoyed them. I did not love them (like my special lady) but I thought they were entertaining enough. I have seen several of the movies. Same story. But why in the world does Middlebury think it is a good idea to start a Quidditch revolution?! I mean, I like to think I went to a good college w/ smart people but I didn't think I was in NERDTOWN!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxPYCQ2fAUs

I'll show 'em!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3njjD41f48&feature=related

Oh yeah, went back to the red Onion and had a chicken salad sandwich on honey oat bread. It was fine. This weeks tally, 1 very good, 1 adequate, 2 poor showings. Pizza Friday tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop denying it dude. we all know you are a founding member of the middlebury quiddichhhcch alumni advisory council... and it's not pizza friday it's non-pizza friday! UGHH, IDIOT! BIG FATTY'S! Git some souf in yo mouf!! BOOOYEAH!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Voldemort About Town - what's wrong with Quidditch?

J-Bird said...

wow... thank you psycho peanut gallery for adding a little something extra to the blog. Always nice to hear from fans of the show