Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jay About Top Chef!


I admit it... I like Top Chef on the Bravo channel. I really do. I got myself all set up so I could watch it uninterrupted last night. I even got a little annoyed when my wife was talking while the show was going on. It's like my love affair w/ fruity cocktails. Laugh if you want but I am ALL MAN!!! Last night's season premier was pretty good. Padma looks skinny again, the show is in NY which is a true battleground, and they have all ready built up some dram thanks to a couple Euro twerps who happen to be good chefs. One funny aside, I love it when shows have subtitles for people even when they are speaking English! They did it all through the show last night. Any hint of an accent and the speaker got subtitles. Hilarious! Oh yeah, I am also having a great time watching the financial mkts meltdown. Was speaking w/ a co-worker and I have decided to install a tollbooth on my ass because the market is driving down taint boulevard and cramming into the Jay Arse tunnel! I might as well get paid for that kind of traffic!!!!!

Uh, errr, I think I just blacked out for a second there.... happy place, happy place, happy place. I am going to go watch a Top Chef rerun, drink a Mai Tai, and eat some cookies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Jayaboutgettinghisdrinkon wrote this post.

J-Bird said...

that is always a possibility. What's up w/ the anonymous attack on my free flow writing style? Is this the fun police per chance?!