Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lunchie-Munchie


Hey, it's election day! Got up a little late today and rolled into the local Charlotte polling place. No line. There were plenty of chuckleheads outside trying to smile, act friendly, and get me to vote for some person I do not know. Good luck chum...ps!!! How would you like to have the job title of "pole watcher"? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thanks Dick, for that gem. I voted for Jimmy-D Douglas for governor. That's all I will tell you, I am mysterious like that!!

OK, so down to business... what did I have for lunch today? Well, I was actually quite busy around noon so i went up to the Mad Hatter. It is under very recently changed ownership and the results are just a bit off. I had a turkey and cheddar on wheat. To be fair, the Hatter has always been a cheap alternative offering a lunch almost exactly like you would make at home in a rush before you ran out of the door, so you know what to expect. That said, I am not sure if it was the tomato, mayo, or pickle but something smelled and tasted a little funny and the sandwich was a little damp. GROSS. I did not finish it. I did finish my small bag of Lays BBQ potato chips though. 2 thumbs down today, poor form new ownership.

No comments: