Monday, November 3, 2008

2 Posts in 1 Day? It Must Be Guy Fawkes Day!!!!


Nope, I just had a couple minutes and thought... what the shit! I was just kicking around the thought of a new feature destined for a short run... what did Jay have for lunch today? Well, funny you should ask! Today I made my way over to the Red Onion sandwich shop. Usually I make a run for the chicken salad or even roast beef but not today. My co-worker Dick and I rolled in and immediately were drawn to the special, like little kids and a shiny object. Today's special? Meatloaf sandwich on (I had wheat) w/ lettuce, tomato, bacon, blue cheese, and garlic mayo. Do you need bacon and meat loaf? Your doctor would probably advise against it. Should you have blue cheese And garlic mayo? Only if you are unimpressed with how others view your person. Is it ethical to put all of these ingredients together and sell it to the public?! F*ck NO!!! But these culinary mavericks did it anyway. Sure I had trouble breathing for 20 minutes and couldn't feel my legs for a bit. Ok, Dick had a meat loaf migraine and left early for the day (claimed he had to pick up his kid... yeah sure). It was delicious and I don't regret my decision for a moment! My wife will certainly be regretting it tonight though! BOO-YEAH!!!!!

No comments: