Monday, April 29, 2013

Really?



This is why I think the mayor of Burlington is a dud (being politically correct)... There was a suspicious package delivered to the office of Congressman Peter Welch.  I happen to work near by and was watching the whole scene.  They brought in cops, firemen, the FBI, Hazmat.  It was a real scene and kind of intense as local stuff goes. It was the biggest news of the day right?  Not if you are the mayor chief!  He tweets out "RT @julieyn: Het tweeps - what's your fave #btv #vt charity that you'd like to see the #BTV #twestival supprt? cc @BTVMoms..."

What the F*ck does that even mean?  I am sick of Twitter turning us into #f*cking #morons!!!  #F*ck #hashtags!!!!!

I am sure Pete is fine, don't worry about Miro... get back to your Handy's breakfast so you can talk about more projects you will never complete.  By the way, one of the first on the scene?  Seven Days.  I never thought Seven Days would be a place I would go to for breaking news but they are currently one of the most respectable outlets locally.  They cover real stories and are relevant if incredibly Tower of Pizza left leaning.

As an update, the letter sent to Welch was "peculiar" but not dangerous... like my buddy T-Pain!

No comments: