Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jay Not About Town so Much




I am going to a business dinner tonight so there might be a real review tomorrow. These days I eat most of my meals cold... standing up... begging one or both of my kids to stop screaming. 2 thumbs down. My daughter is small, and quite precious.  She really is a beautiful little thing.  She farts like a truck driver.  I always thought the volume of a fart was determined by the size of the asshole and the butt cheeks... you know, creating the whole acoustics thing.  I was apparently mistaken.  My little girl weighs less than my cat and rips louder farts than any dude I have ever know.  And they stink. Seriously, she crushes it.  I am not sure whether to be proud or horrified.  I lean towards proud.

My wife said we had our son in bed the other morning and I was tearing ass while the covers had pulled up over his head.  I was giving my boy the old dutch oven!  Sorry champ! Better mine than his sister's farts!!!

Anymore poo conversation?  No?  Well, I guess I am out of ideas.  Good luck Boston... I am thinking of you.

No comments: