Monday, June 4, 2012

R.I.P. Richard Dawson



Richard Dawson the host of Family Feud and bad guy in The Running Man just passed at 79yrs old.  As a kid I was a huge game show fan and Dawson was one of my favorites.  I loved the smarmy kisses, the pinky ring out pointing to the board, and of course his incredulous look/ disapproving head shake when contestants gave terrible answers during the 20 second final bonus round.  It was all great.  As were the huge 70 southern style double breasted suits!  Did you know he was British?  Yeah... crazy, I know.  Of course he then moved to movies as one of the best bad guys ever.  Here is the clip that makes it all happen.



full cliphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC4XwpmJGi0


We also lost another luminary from the internet world.  Trololo guy... we hardly knew ye!



So we were just at Starbucks and there is a new guy working there.  He decides to be the wacky fun barista and starts singing to my boy T-Pain... "howww can I fill youuuuurrr coffeeeeee?!?!?!"  Ok, weird.  He then proceeds to hit an existing full hot coffee over on the counter because he is too busy singing and acting like a fool.  Hot coffee goes flying all over the counter and off the front.  We were far enough back not to get hit.  Why were we standing so far back?  A guy was crouched in front of the counter doing a masonry touch up.  Hot coffee missed him be inches.  He kept on working unfazed and sponged the coffee off of his floor and work area.  I was next in line and  visibly shaken singing barista slammed my cup down shooting hot coffee on my hand.  What a doosh.  Sorry.  Whhhaaaatttt aaaaa Doooooosssshhhh!!!!

No comments: