Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whine and Cheese Pairings


"my child says that they want to go back to that 5000 square foot 8 bedroom place we had no right to ever live in. They miss the indoor lap pool! What should I tell my son Bank of America, what should I tell them when they are crying?!"


"We recently had to move to a 3 bedroom condo after being evicted from the mcmansion we had been living in but not paying our mortgage on for the last year. Where should I store my Harley that I stopped making my payments on? Answer me that Wall Street Fat Cat!"


"Sure, I don't pay my mortgage because I feel like I don't have to... but it is really because the bank tricked me. How? Uh, because they didn't tell me that I need to save money or only buy things I can afford. Their fault."


"I never even questioned my ability to afford a $1million home on a $40K/year salary. Why should I think about my personal finances... that is the bank's job!"


-pretty sure these are "actual" stories from the New York Times. Or, something very close!!!


No comments: