Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Goldman in front of Congress


Pretty funny, these Congressmen are clueless.


Congressman: "How Much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

GS employee: "Uh, I, um, do not understand the question?"

Congressman: "It is very clear, how much wood sir?! Answer the question?!"

GS: (looking at notes, very confused) "Sir, I am not sure I understand..."

Congressman: "You understand, wood that a chuck could chuck, apple raisin unicycle! What is your responsibility to your clients!"

GS: "I..."

Congressman: "Answer Kamchatka bear subprime 50% short woodchuck answer comfortable New Century long seller cash... ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!"

GS: (Looking around for a lifeline) "Well, I don't know what a Kamchatka..."

Congressman: "I see you will not answer my question about you being guilty of short longing woodchuck loans. I am moving on to my next question. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy... was he?! Answer the question CDO subprime longer crap pools squirrel tonic banana!!!"

GS: "?"

2 comments:

kathy said...

I just asked "my special man", did you read Jay's blog post recently?

He answered, which one?

I said, the one that made me laugh!

He answered, Jay is very funny - they all make me laugh!

J-Bird said...

Well, I appreciate that. Hopefully that laughter is with me not at me!