Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why is it Dark @ 5PM?!?!?!


Dang! Played b-ball for the first time this season last night and I am spent! My whole body hurts. Plus I could barely eat last night and my hands were shaking. Think I am getting old fast. So I have been really disturbed today by the story in the NY Post concerning ex-Mets GM and current ESPN analyst Steve Phillips. I mean, it is a terrible story that he cheated on his wife and let his kids down. It is even worse that he did it w/ by all accounts a work subordinate. Even worse... he was doing the same thing w/ the Mets and that got him fired. But the absolute worst part of the story? That girl is super busted looking and CRAZY!!!!!


I know I wrote about it before but why are we keeping Pete Rose out of the baseball HOF? Everyone is back in love w/ David Ortiz, Manny, and the entire Yankees team and they are cheaters? A-Job lied over and over about the steroids and tried to sully the reporter who called him out. What is the difference between that and Rose? Cheaters...

No comments: