Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jay About Junior's!


Ever find something that has been right in front of you for some time? My wife and I were taking a walk the other day and I noticed trees trimmed in a very odd shape around power lines. My lady said we had talked about this before but she is making that up. Anyway, it was a fun find for me! Well today, it was like finding $20 in an old pair of pants... lunch at Junior's! The place has been there for over a year and I have had pizza there for dinner or late night several times. It is always very good! But today as we were wondering what tired and uninspired place we should choose for lunch I started thinking meatball sub. That is when Big Hair Todd and the Monsters suggested... Junior's!! There were so many tasty looking choices but I went w/ the meatballs w/ onions and peppers. After getting a look at the large roll I went w/ the small... which was huge. This thing was stuffed w/ meatballs, onions, peppers, and tons of melted cheese. The bun was very good and toasted to crispy perfection. The meatballs were a little heavy handed w/ the garlic but good. The accouterments? fantastic. All for less than $10. The cookie I did not need but also picked up was a disappointment, I still have 1/2 sitting here and it will most certainly get tossed. The money shot? While we waited we got the special treat of watching The Price is Right... in fact we timed it just right to hit the showcase showdown!!! Boo-Yeah!!!! In the Rotation and 1 7/8ths thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

No comments: