Friday, October 9, 2009

Jay About... Holy Smokes!!!!


So a couple of us decided to make a trip up to Bueno Y Sano for a burrito the other day and notice 4 cop cars and an ambulance in front of the building. Never good to see an ambulance in front of the place you are about to purchase food from. Of course this led to a discussion about whether or not we would eat there anyway... even if there was a dead body. The conclusion? Yeah probably. Fortunately we did not have to face that awful decision... the crowd was all in the alley between Finnegan's Pub and Stone Soup. I casually mentioned it must be a jumper. Well, as we wait in line that was confirmed by the burrito guy. Some clown was robbing an apartment when the cops busted in. What do you do? Well, if you are this tool you make a break for it by jumping out of a fourth story window onto concrete. You can guess how that went.



Now I have certainly have jumped out of buildings when in trouble (hey my wife is scary), but I like to cap it at 2 stories for f* sakes.


Speaking of trouble... the Red Sox if they don't start hitting. Nice to see Ortiz returning to form. Probably ok, the Yankees may have won but they were also pretty shaky. A vastly inferior Twins team outhit them and left 16 guys on base. BTW, why is the Sox game on at 8:30 PM Monday night? I can't stay up to watch that. East Coast... East Coast!!! I like Drink in Burlington, solid female bartender, good vibe, great drink specials. Super cold beer!


Boomer, our cat caught a mouse last night. Mrs. Bird turned on the lights and started freaking at 3:30AM after she heard something in my closet. I went out, grabbed Boomer and tossed him in the closet and BAM!!!! He snagged the mouse then made a run for it. I know he will not eat it, only play w/ it until it is dead and then leave the body to rot in a weird place. So I had to chase him around for the nest 15 minutes until I poked him w/ a broom, he dropped it, I stomped on it, and then picked it up w/ a dust pan and threw it outside. Why do these things always happen a 3 F*ING AM in the morning!!!!


High Fives... apparently this site (and probably most blogs but don't ruin it for me) has been blocked by the stuffed shirts at E-Trade. Take that The MAN!!!!!!

No comments: