Thursday, August 13, 2009

Must have a wide foot... you got both of them!


I really have a tale of two weeks going on here... work absolutely sucks. It is really something special. On the bright side, I have been to the gym every day except Tues. I have been eating pretty well and have generally been in a pretty good mood outside of work. Plus it is sunny this week and very warm. Pretty stoked, we are in line for a 2 week summer. Makes those 7 months of brutal winter worth the trouble!!!


So the VT Mozart festival has been hit by the double wammy of the economy and the poor weather this summer. We have not gone to a show but have in past years and generally enjoy the festival. So asking for money right now is probably a non starter but there is an alternative... the Swedish Bikini Team Orchestra!!! I would go every night for that, they are excellent musicians.


So I understand that Hillary Clinton is a little peeved about always being second fiddle to Bill, but she is going a little Jan Brady on us here. I mean, Bill was the President. Hillary is also our nation's top diplomat as my very astute special lady pointed out... baby fits are not the way to go.


Karl Rove had a hand in getting attorneys fired because they were not helping the conservative agenda? I am shocked! Dick Cheney is about to write a book and talk shit about the only guy in America who had his back the last 10 years?! No! Now my whole world has been turned upside down!!! Jay About Town still kicks ass? Well, at least a little order has been restored!


Couple quick shout outs... I am now pimping Outdoor Research products because that is how I do! I also am giving props to RVG Electric in the Chittenden County area. The guy has been straight w/ me both times I have spoken to him and he has not tried to oversell me. That counts for something.


It is a sunny day, I think it will be nice to sit on Church Street and make snarky comments while sipping a beer (chugging)... How do I turn that into a profitable business? Should I put out a cardboard sign? "Will insult you for food!" "Veteran Asshole... please help." "I just lost my conscience and can't help the words coming out of my mouth, any $$ would be appreciated!"

Just sayin'...


No comments: