Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thanks for Nothing


Looking for a place where incompetence reigns? Check out Lewis Auto on Rt. 7 in South Burlington, VT. Not only are they incompetent... they are assholes! Dropped my car off there @ 8AM yesterday for a state inspection. I got a call around noon letting me know that my brakes were worn and the pads and rotors should be replaced for $400+. OK, I do want to be able to stop my car. The next call was at 4:45PM letting me know that they had actually changed owners the day before and they should have told me they were having inspection issues and did not in fact have any inspection stickers and oh by the way I had 1 fog light out that they did not have a part for and could not fix and that would have prevented a successful inspection if they actually had anyone there who could have done it in the first place. So wait a second, you had my car all day and could not perform the one and only service I actually sent it there for? But you were able to f*ck me over for an expensive break job? Oh, you couldn't fix a fog light because you didn't have the bulb? Maybe you should have ordered it last month when I brought my car in to fix it and you couldn't do it then? Maybe? It is a f*ing light bulb not a door! You don't have enough shelf space for such a large item? Well, on the bright side they informed me they were not charging me for the inspection they could not do (thanks!) and they gave me a mail away coupon for a free movie ticket. Dipshits. 2 times in a row I have gone there and they have been unable to do even the most mundane task. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? I won't go back to deal w/ that cast of morons again. Lewis Auto... thanks for nothing.

No comments: