Monday, July 20, 2009

Pho-No!!!


Our favorite Burlington area Vietnamese spot may be in a bit of a pickle!


Love the fact the guy jumped out of the trunk and made a run for it...


Really fun time in DC as always. Cute baby, good friends, good food, steamy weather! If you are in the DC area check out Ray's Hell Burger which is actually in Arlington. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T1RMuoQnKo

The Burger was great, the bun fantastic, the sauteed mushrooms divine. The space is dingy, and the burger is super messy but I was a big fan. 1 7/8th thumbs up


Went to see the Harry Potter movie last night, my wife is a huge fan of the books. I know I will take a rash of shit for this but the movie was not bad. I have generally found all of these movies to have solid special effects and be pretty entertaining. Not sure the plot did anything for me but it was worth checking out on the big screen. Great Quidditch scenes TH!

No comments: