Monday, July 6, 2009

It's a Speed Post!

It has been a busy day, I only have like 2 minutes, and my Internet is all f*d up today so it's a special edition of SPEED POST!!!! Golfed @ VT National Friday, very fancy, very difficult. Ever play a par 3 w/ just your 7-iron? Needless to say I did not birdie that hole. Spent a little time in the West Enosburg, Montgomery area this weekend... very beautiful country. It's just like, it's just like, a mini-mall. Hey Hey!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

The Hangover Is the funniest thing I have seen since Old School. 2 huge thumbs up and a twist. The movie is really quite well done.

I am giving the weather this summer 2 hugs thumbs down. This rain sucks. It is like Burlington became Seattle... except w/ pothead instead of methheads, and not as solid seafood!

Sarah Palin quits? Come on. She was so good?! I am getting a vision, yup, something is coming to me... I see a talk show in your future!!!

No comments: