Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have an eery feeling...


So there will be a new laptop that runs entirely off the Google "Android" operating system. That is the same Google that maps the crack of your ass from space or random dudes driving around your town taking pictures of your house... In other news, Nintendo unveils "Wii Fit Plus", allowing people to never go outside, for ANYTHING. I am calling it now, Google will become self aware w/in the next 2 years, and having rented the Terminator movies from itself will launch a pre-emptive attack on humans! Of course, having seen Wall-E we are way ahead and have taken the Nintendo WiiPods to space where we live as plasma loosely attached to a mushy brain. Just sayin'.

Had a braised beef panini from Mirabelle's today. It was AWESOME. The meat was tender and flavorful, the peppers and onions were cooked just right and the bread was buttery, and crunchy. Plus it came w/ a nice fresh side salad. 2 thumbs up, one of the better lunches I have had recently.

My special lady and I rented Vicky Cristina Barcelona this weekend. Pretty typical Woody Allen movie in that it was shot well, well written, and very uncomfortable. It is like watching a train wreck from a mile away. Pretty entertaining though and I thought it was pretty well acted and visually stunning. 1 1/4 thumbs up.

S&P f*d me again this week... 2 thumbs way down.

We had a solid gastro-weekend at the BirdHouse. Local beef, local greens, local beer. My wife is good, she has really embraced the food culture of VT and is rocking simple but elegant dishes. 2 thumbs up. I think more than the organic kick I am a huge fan of going local and buying non-processed foods from the local farmers, butchers, etc... Next step for old Jaybird is a Prius I guess... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Come on, I am a localvore not a douchebag!

Oh yeah, watched the rest of Role Models, uh, don't waste your time... seriously.

First soccer game of the year, yup got my first yellow card! What can I say, I am a bad ass, capital B capital A!!!!!

Congrats DT on promo, well deserved.

No comments: