Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Kind of a Big Deal


Went out to a business lunch @ Sweetwaters today. Had an ok burger w/ bacon, swiss and mushrooms. Waitress messed up my fries order and I got the regular which were gross versus the sweet potato which looked great. On a side note, I not only dropped bacon on my lap I also sprayed ketchup all over myself... Boo-yeah!!! If you have a chance you have to get to Church Street for Jazz Fest (going on now). In addition to the usual teenage tattooed parents screaming obscenities at each other, the homeless drug addict smoking 2 cigarettes at the same time, wacky shirtless guy w/ the pipe or wacky shirtless guy w/ the walking stick... we now have "Jazz X10" butchering Hey Jude in front of Town Hall. These junior high kids are absolutely killing it!! Of course Leunig's had a trio that seemed to feature a drummer who was off the beat and looked like he was trying to take a shit. So that was fun. Well, short post today, I need to ditch my shirt and go wander around yelling random stuff at strangers!

No comments: