Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Turd Sandwich on the Menu?


Man, I had a really nice long weekend ... then the week happened! My special lady and I started the weekend by having a little bite @ the LakeView House and then saw a movie Terminator: Salvation. The sweet potato fries were not good. The rest of the menu looked interesting but pretty full on, there was not alot to offer for quick easy finger food. They could use a more accessible bar menu. The service was friendly if not prompt. Too brief to tell so we will have to go back. As for the movie, I went in w/ low expectations as the last Terminator movie sucked really bad. This one was actually pretty ok. There was a ton of action, and the special effects were cool. I mean, it is what it is. My lady was not a fan. 1 thumb up if you like this type of movie in general. It is worth seeing at the movies. Saturday I went to my folks place and ripped some lumber w/ my new husqvarna. Yup, that's right... I am pretty badass!!! To make it worth my while my mom worked up some potato salad and dad cooked some pork and burgers. Everything was good but the potato salad gets 2 huge thumbs up as usual... I am a big fan. So if you find yourself in White River Jct. and know where my parents live... tell them I sent you! Sunday, we did a little work around the house then played 9 very pleasant holes at Kwiniaska, then hit up a BBQ. It was chill and quite pleasant. I was in bed by 10:30.

Monday? Well, we went for a hike up Mt. Hunger and it went ok for the first hike of the year. My calves are still burning though. I am fat and out of shape right now. Every see a skinny fat guy? My wife has! HAHAHAHA... joke's on her!!! Then friends came over for dinner. It was nice but what a hectic 3 days!

Tuesday? yeah that was going fine until S&P dropped a turd sandwich into the market. F*ck those guys... seriously. Can you imagine a weather guy calling for 70degree temps for the next day, then a little later calling for 90 degrees... and the whole time it is 40 and snowing!!!!!! So here we are today... it is cold and raining in VT, who wants a margarita?! 2 thumbs up for mental projection of a warm tropical island and a cold rum punch!!!!!

P.S. congrats R&J R on the new baby!

No comments: