Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainy Wednesday


Yup, kind of a gross day up in VT today. Cinco de Mayo was yesterday and it was dead on Church Street. I hope it was because the college kids were studying. I mean, if this recession is going to put the clamps on partying then we have a real problem people! Went out w/ a couple friends and had a pretty solid margarita over at the Red Square. They used real lime juice as opposed to a sour mix. That is always the key. The Red Square runs really hot and cold, sometimes it is the best bar in Burlington, other times the people who work there are super douchey and you want to take a crap on the radiator just to show them what's up (at least that is what some people have told me they would like to do).

Sad week w/ the passing of Dom Deluise and Bea Arthur. I always enjoyed the Cannonball Run movie and the other vehicles for Dom and Burt Reynolds to play off each other. I am also going to admit that I was a fan of the Golden Girls. That's right, the Golden Girls. I watched the original and then watched the reruns. Oh those bawdy ladies, their sexual innuendo did not get weird and gross for me until I was a bit older... So there you have it.

No comments: