Friday, May 8, 2009

A Little Tired...


Hard to stay up until 2AM and then get up 5 hours later for work. I have been tearing so much ass today I really feel sorry for the people that sit around me. Here is a quick review, late night Mr. Mike's... at the time of delivery? 2 huge thumbs up. 1 hour later? 1 large case of heartburn and those 2 thumbs are now turning down!!!

So Manny Ramirez was busted for using a female fertility drug, most likely to mask the steroids he has been taking. Am I upset or even slightly bothered by this? Nope, don't care. The last few years a bunch of juiced hitters have been try to hit off juiced up pitchers. There are always going to be cheaters trying to get an edge. Greenies, pine tar, scuffing the ball, tipping pitches... athletes are not saints. Does Barry Bonds huge head make me enjoy a game less? Nope. In fact I very much enjoy how baseball is being played right now. So there... roid it up fellas!

My lady is out of town this weekend... want to guess how big a mess I will make? How about the total amount of hours I will actually be wearing pants? Total numbers of hours I will spend watching baseball/basketball/hockey? It's all in play baby!

In honor of the G.I. Joe movie coming up... Pork Chop Sandwiches!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4OPr_QxoFg

No comments: