Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jay About Town... About the Intraweb

OK... here we go! I have never done this, I am sure it will take me awhile to get my web legs, and I tend to write in rambling conversational prose... as it were. This blog, like every other attempt on the web is the vain musings of an idiot. With that said, I hope to be able to take my thoughts from a very constrained environment to one where I can spread my wings a bit. I plan on taking on such weighty topics as Burlington, VT and it's points of interest, traffic, sports, employment, spell checking, chance encounters, etc... I will try not to offend badly, though I might on occasion. I also hope any potential readers understand I am willing to laugh at myself as I would anyone else as I am most assuredly the biggest knucklehead in this space so join in the joke, don't become the butt of it! And I am out!

No comments: