Friday, February 3, 2012

OK


So I have been "criticized" for my high standards for service.  Jay, what do you have to do to actually be considered a legit service provider?  Is there any way to please you your majesty?!?!?!  Well, yes, in fact there is.  Last weekend my special lady and I went into Eyes of the World on Church Street in order to have the lenses in my sunglasses adjusted.  The younger gentleman who works there came over to say hello and see how we were doing and how we were enjoying our glasses.  We have purchased 3 pairs of glasses there, the last time several months ago.  Even though the place was packed the guy made a point of asking us questions, making sure we were happy w/ their product, and then giving us an accurate time frame in which he could meet our needs.  He did not necessarily remember our names but he knew our faces and our frames!  Beyond that he noticed my case was broken and gave me a new one.  It is those small details that say to me... hey, I actually give a shit about your business!  For that I will extend them my business and recommend them without reservations to everyone I know.  So there you go, my love affair w/ Eyes of the World!

No comments: