Monday, February 13, 2012

Been A Little Light Lately

Not w/ the alliteration though!  I have to admit there have been some things going on of late that have kept me a bit distracted.  Not necessarily bad, nor good.  One interesting sidebar will be an examination of the meaning of the terms "non disclosure" and "disparaging".  What am I allowed to say?  What lines am I willing to test?  You are right... I am a giant pussy, so probably not many at all!  So you might have guessed it, I am Russell Brand and my special lady is actually Katy Perry.  As the result of our recent break up I am in lock down in order to keep my portion of the settlement.  Dirty bitch!  Uh oh, there goes $9 million!!!  F***!!!!

Just kidding, if I were Russell Brand I would be barely literate but this blog would be really awesome because I would have a company of strangers that maintained it and provided content.  I tell crude poop jokes and use crappy clip art.

"Hey Jay, why don't you shut the f*** up and write a review or something?!"  Good point peanut gallery.  So this weekend I went down to Stowe for a few turns on the snowboard.  It was 14 degrees in the valley but 28 on the mountain at 9 am and got progressively colder.  The snow was ok and better than expected but there were definitely boiler plate spots where I nearly killed myself.  For a food break we went to the cafeteria in the newish Spruce Lodge.  We rocked a few PBRs some onion rings and a ridiculous chili cheese fry bowl.  Props to TM for coming back w/ the sick grub.  The onion rings were a little greasy but ok.  The fries had 3 or 4 varieties (curly, string, waffle) and were topped w/ a nicely seasoned meaty chili and gross but guilty pleasure satisfying yellow goopy fake cheese.  These things were the bomb!  And yes, I had burny poop the next day but it was worth it!  We also talked up the PBR rep. and scored baseball hats, t-shirts and even a couple cool winter hats.  Who knew you cant' drink beer in the lift line, on the lift itself, or on the trail afterwards?  Liabilities?  Thanks alot Bin Laden!  Fun day nevertheless.

So there you have it.  I have a big week coming up w/ Valentine's Day and my Lady's birthday.  Will I blow it?  Possibly.  Stay tuned!  I may just have to go for broke w/ a classy boudoir photo shoot, I have been working out (w/ chili cheese fires)!

R.I.P. Whitney...

No comments: