Friday, October 28, 2011

Rollin' Deep



I had the distinct privilege of playing as a sub on my special lady's bowling team Wednesday night.  Of course I was one of 3 subs on a four person team... disappointing head shake Rollin' Deep!!!  Anywho, it was a pretty ok time.  We had a jello shot, a couple ice cold light beers and by the last frame my lady and I were lighting it up!  No turkeys but lots of strikes and spares.  This funny guy playing next to us would hold his ball for awhile, take a couple deep breaths, then take 3 very light chicken like steps before rolling (a beautiful ball).  There is no way to properly describe how weird the whole process was.  I was in awe... and in an awesome camo Miller Light hat (thanks KC and the Sunshine Band!).

Was that the oddest thing I have experienced this week?  Nope!  For charity my boss was dressed up as a very not attractive woman in a red dress for Halloween.  I was going to include a picture but I kind of like the guy (not that way!!!!) and frankly, you have probably seen that kind of action before.  You know, a 6 foot, 200 pound, CEO in lip stick!  Sorry, D, you are a good sport.  It takes a big man to fit into a small dress.  I was asked to also dress up as a woman but my legs are too hairy and having not stayed in good enough shape I am probably a little too busty for the dresses I was offered.  Comfort was not an issue!!!!

BTW, I am watching my wife stir meat in cast iron right now.  I have to go!!!!

No comments: