Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How about a new game where you "Occupy" a J-O-B!!!! And 1 review


I really hate those dooshes and their Occupy Wall Street bullshit.  Do you even know what you are protesting?  Now we have Kanye West in the mix.  You charge $100 for a crappy 1 hour concert, that is less of a rip off than $7 per E-Trade!?!?!  Politicians want to get involved?  F*** you!  You spend $500 on a f*ing toilet seat!!  Most of these choads just don't want to pay off their loans and that sucks.  Hey, if you are a struggling family I get it... it is no picnic out there and lots of people are not getting a break.  But if you are in your 19th year of school getting your 4th PHD w/ no intention of ever paying those student loans off?  Or the couple trying to unload their $800K vacation home, or just some punk stoner who doesn't ever want to work hard?  F*** YOU!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL-0F3IAVfo

OK, so we went out w/ some friends Saturday night.  First attempt was Flatbread.  2 hour wait.  2 hours?  For pizza?  I must have not noticed that they make the pizza out of unicorn breath?  Oh, did they start offering free massage w/ every salad?  Right... I forgot that you get a free trip to space when you eat there.  We ran into the issue Sunday when we stopped in early afternoon for possible lunch.  There were several empty tables and no discernible line but the wait was 40 minutes?  That is a long time to clean off a table.  But not when it is done by hostage Smurfs!!!

Anywho, we did get a reservation w/ LB squared at San Sai.  I like the space down there a lot.  We rolled in and it was pretty empty.  Ok, no problem. There were a few tables around us still covered in dirty dishes and checks that had not been picked up.  Uh, oh... better strap in for a long one!  And a long one it was.  There were 2 servers for maybe 6 tables and it was no where near enough.  We had like a 3 hour ordeal (possibly exaggerated)!  The company was pleasant and we knocked down a few saki's so it was not a problem but still.  They were out of several items as usual even though they were not that busy.  That place does a terrible job of stocking the proper amount of fish.  We also had to wait a ridiculously long time to get water filled and saki reloaded.  The food was not bad.  I enjoyed the sushi pizza quite a bit.  We got short shifted on the lobster which they ran out of after one app.  It was very good though I am not sure cooked lobster in butter and garlic is Japanese?  I am not very cultured though so what do I know?  The fluke w/ ponzu sauce was pretty good.  The spicy scallop was nice. The smoked eel was very good as was the shrimp tempura roll.  I like the food but the service, the lack of organization, and the price are off putting.  I am giving that place a pretty short shelf life.  That said... we had a really fun time.  It was topped off w/ rowdy conversation and a beer at the Daily Planet.  Then a cab ride home w/ a "rapper" blaring Mariah Carey or some shit?  Good times!!!

Ok, now that I have complained about everything else how about myself.  My folks were really great and came up this weekend to help us put siding on the house and put the gardens (such as they are) to bed.  My dad bangs in a nail in like 3 shots and leaves nary a mark.  I hit the f*ing thing 12 times (actually I swing 12 times but only hit it 7) and by the time I am done there are indents all over the wood and I have possibly snapped off the head of the nail.  I am a shitty carpenter.  Not very handy.  Kind of a prince.  And very handsome.

OK how about a little fun.  Run, run, run, run, you have to run like an antelope... out of control!!!
http://www.brobible.com/videos/watch/mountain-biker-taken-out-an


sorry, had trouble embedding those 2...

No comments: