Friday, October 21, 2011

Depressing


I was waiting to grab a coffee at a local coffee shop this morning and I started to feel depressed.  It wasn't anything to do w/ me though.  It was being in that place.  Can you imagine being in a place all day drinking coffee getting your heart and mind racing, meanwhile everyone is dressed like a hobo, speaking in hushed tones, and always... ALWAYS listening to the most depressing music available.  I am not sure why these local spots have the XM radio set to the kill me please channel but shit!  Not exactly like Friends, and not just because you never see Jennifer Aniston there either.

3 comments:

Global View said...

Did you get those people's permission to publish their photograph?

J-Bird said...

fun police?

J-Bird said...

Funny thing, Putin was also asking? Wait, are you Vladimer Putin?!?!?!