Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Really?


This is what one of the stalls in the bathroom at our office looks like.  I was going to take a picture but was afraid to take my phone in there... The floating fecal matter is like the green blob in Ghostbusters these days.  Another WTF moment? I am at the urinal taking a piss when I notice not just the usual jungle of pubes but short hairs that looked like shavings.  Manscaping?  Are you shaving your face while urinating?  Do you really need to save time that way?!?!?!  Seriously?!?!?!  I know I should not keep talking about the bathroom but our men's room and the dipshits who are allowed to drive on Rt. 7 in the mornings are 2 things that day after day baffle me.  I have a better chance of figuring out the Goldbach conjecture than figuring out where that 17 year old in the SUV talking on her cell phone is going! 

Go Bruins!

No comments: