Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beave on Beave!!


**warning, this post may be nsfw and inappropriate for nerd... NERDS!!!!**

So for my intrepid readers from Iran and Russia, in a past life I was a bit of a partier at a small liberal arts college in the northeast by the name of Middlebury College.  I wanted some fun so I became a part of the college's "Greek System" which had evolved or devolved into a co-ed social house system rather than fraternities and sororities.  Why?  Well, we as a intelligent compassionate community were against the exclusionary nature or the fraternity system.  Whatever.  I can tell you that I got to see some co-eds drunk, hang out with a slightly more diverse crowd, and I never had to grab another dude's dong.  So that was pretty ok.  Where, may you ask, am I going w/ this?  Well, at the social house everyone got a nickname.  Mine, was "Beave".  Why?  Well apparently in a drunken haze one of the brothers thought I looked like a high school friend of his nicknamed the Beave... so I took on the mantle.  Even in college less than a dozen people called me Beave and thiose same friends do now.  Ok "Beave", still not sure where this is going?  Well, last night the topic of slang for female genitalia came up (don't ask).  Have you ever noticed that there is no word for the... you know... that is not offensive to women (and some men).  Go ahead, say them to yourself.  Now when you go home, say them out loud... bet you either offend yourself or get slapped.  On the flip side I can say weiner, dong, dick, thingie, wad, schlong, rod... etc... not only are they not too offensive, they are pretty funny.  They are even plastered across the NY Post over the last month.  If there is ever a female senator Leslie Beaver, I bet you will not be getting those dirty headlines!  Put it in the bank!!!  Of course when Susan Bagina makes it in Westchester County all bets are off. 

Go ahead and noodle on that!  I am now going home to get yelled at by my special lady for posting this piece of trash.

No comments: