Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OK...so...


Man, we took a cab home Friday night and between the bad air freshener and the cheesy R&B tunes it was like riding in a mobile strip club (so I have been told).


My cat busted my micrometer that I use for my homebrew... he just used up 1 of those 9 lives. I was just trying to go to work and I have to deal w/ that?! My head almost exploded!!!


I really hate this health care debate. The democrats have not thought about how to pay for it and the republicans will battle to the death to defeat any health care reform because they know it will be a major victory for the other side. It is so divisive that we can't get anything worthwhile done. Meanwhile we keep AIG afloat so they can pay huge bonuses to assholes who are STILL losing money.


Speaking of money, if you are short funds and projecting an even bigger shortfall in the future you tighten the budget right? Which means you do not write new big tickets right? Maybe not... personal income down, personal spending up. I will be placing our savings on red in Vegas. Can't be any worse than buying Citigroup stock can it?


Now... take your weapon and STRIKE ME DOWN!!!!!

No comments: