Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Yrs


So today is my 5 year wedding anniversary. It is pretty crazy to think about. 5 yrs married and tack on a couple more that we were dating before that. At least from my side of the equation I would have to say that things are going better than ever for us (knock on wood). I love my wife. She is very smart, very beautiful, funny, kind, and actually pretty cool. In fact, she is very cool. I like to look at her when she is sleeping, I like to go for walks and chit chat, I like to joke around with her (she is good about laughing at my crass jokes), she is good with my family and I enjoy hers, she is a snazzy dresser, she is fun at a party, we enjoy nice food and drinks, It is great just sitting outside having a beer and shooting the shit. So today is a day I try to reset my priorities and remember not to take Mrs. Bird for granted and to celebrate the time we have and hopefully the time we will continue to share for a long time going forward. So there you have it. I love you A. And now all 5 people that read this including one or 2 strangers know it!!!

1 comment:

MrsBird said...

You're sweet, MrBird. I love you. And your awe inspiring blog, too!