Monday, March 8, 2010

Did you think I wouldn't make a big caulk joke?!


Then you are crazy!!!! I mean, people were getting caulk in the butt... CAULK IN THE BUTT!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588370,00.html?test=latestnews

Ok, now that we have dispensed with that unpleasantness... I watched a few minutes of the Oscars last night and the bottom line is that it is just really boring. I like checking out hot girls in dresses and I like movies but the writers for this show are terrible and the hosts and presenters are so flat it is just painful. At least Neil Patrick Harris put some energy in his number, it just wasn't that funny. I sort of enjoyed the fake George Clooney mad face... but not enough to invest more than 15 minutes watching.

My special lady is in lovely Mexico, I am a little jealous but it is my own fault I am not joining her. So what did I do w/ my first day off? Woke up around 9am, watched Sportscenter, ate breakfast, watched part of a crappy movie, then went to town to run some errands. I had a late lunch @ the Scuffer that was ok. Beer was cold and the burger was fine (fries were good). The burger was cooked the requested medium, cheese was nicely melted, and the bun was not dry. The service left a bit to be desired. One waitress kept switching from half asleep on the bar to hiding in the kitchen. The other one had to do work for 2. The bartender was more interested in setting up tables for a private party later in the evening than pouring drinks. When I am the only one at the bar I don't like to wait an extended period for a beer. Anyway, 1 thumb up... decent place to saddle up to the bar and watch a game.


Saturday we hiked up Camel's Hump which was fun but tiring then bottled our first batch of homebrew. Brewing beer is odd. Everything has to be super clean, and there are 1 billion variables and at the end of the day it might still suck! Ours has to bottle condition for a few more days but it seems like it is going to be a little light on flavor. Decent hops bitterness though. Guess we will see.


Right, back to looking for stories about caulk... big caulk, small caulk, for holes, cracks, gaps... sometimes it is even burn resistant. Can you imagine?! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

No comments: