Friday, October 3, 2008

Lessons Learned?


So I was watching the debates last night, and then reading the commentaries this morning. One overriding theme was how Sarah Palin had acquitted herself quite well. How had she managed to break even or possibly win the debate you ask? Well folks seemed to think she didn't fall flat on her face, had a well prepared debate strategy, and they were taken by her folksy ways! Well that's just great! Are we a country of morons?! Know who else managed to not fall on their face, read prepared scripts well, and had a nice folksy manner? George W. Bush! How has that worked out?! I am not sure about the rest of America but I do not want the person next door as a president or vp. I don't' want somebody who might be fun to have a beer with. I don't want that weirdo who runs the local church group and is president of the PTA. I want somebody who knows the ins and outs of Washington, someone who is well spoken and seems like a leader. I want somebody who I perceive to be almost as intelligent as I am if not more so for F*ck sake!!! I mean, Palin didn't even answer the questions she was being asked because she was only able to read from her script!!!!!!! She may be a nice person, she may have a very bright political future... but right now she is falling into the GW, Quayle, Stockdale abyss and that ain't good!!! Stop being stupid America!!!!!

No comments: