Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun w/ the Market


TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE DOW (Bonnie Tyler ) uh… and Jay G.


Turnaround, every now and then I lose a little bit a’ money and you're never coming around Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit tired of watching all my stocks go down

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that I may have to work till I die

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see green come up on the screen

Turnaround Dow Jones,

Every now and then I have to fart

Turnaround Dow Jones,

Every now and then I have to fart
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of positive equity

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I try to double down

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to go into bonds

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see green come up on the screen

Turnaround Dow Jones,

Every now and then I have to fart

Turnaround bright eyes,

Every now and then I have to fart
And I need you now to go up

And I need you more at 10K

And if you'll only not blow up

We'll be holding on forever And we'll only be making it right

Cause we'll never be wrong together We can have a positive return

Your P/E is like a shadow on me all of the time

I don't know what to do and I'm always in the red

We're living in a powder keg and stopped giving off yield

I really need you today

Recession’s gonna stop today

Recession’s gonna stop today
Once upon a time I was levering up

But now I'm only losing my home

There's nothing I can do A total eclipse of the Dow

Once upon a time there was cash in the bank

But now there's only repo guys on the phone

Nothing I can say A total eclipse of the Dow

No comments: