Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's my blog and I'll post if I want to, post if I want to




You would post too if it happened to you!

So you the reader (both of you) may or may not care that the posts have been slowed of late. I have actually been quite busy at work (financial mkt meltdown), at home (painting the bathroom), and in general (basketball etc...). My special lady is in the depths of finals so it has been pretty crazy trying to keep up w/ everything. That said, I have a few little tid bits to put in the mix.

Patriots... F*ing A! That game against the Ravens was one of the most exciting I have seen in years; twists, turns, ups, downs... lots of ins lots of outs. Celtics are pretty good too. It was only a couple years ago you could walk into any game, buy $10 nosebleed seats and then sit in the 12th row! Now you can barely find a $250 seat available. Fair weather fans... gotta love 'em.

Not a huge surprise but Kevin Dubrow's mysterious death? Cocaine.

Ike Turner... used to slapping folks around. Fate returned the favor.

This is always a tough time of year... salespeople love to send food. Chocolates, peanuts, popcorn... and of course all day I am guzzling coffee and eating it all. I am like a 5 yr old cruising around the office like a crackhead! Wide eyed, talking too fast, hands shaking. Plus I feel like I am about to go Tony Soprano at any minute, I can barely fit in a leisure suit! Just kidding, I am very svelte, I might like to whack somebody though... one more administrative task sent my way and it could all go downhill in a hurry!

Not sure how I will tell my wife about the whole Jessica Alba thing (AWKWARD)!!




What the hell happened to Val Kilmer... Iceman, Jim Morrison, Batman...Jabba the Hut?!

Not for nuthin' but anyone else scared that we may have a presidential run between a dude who does not believe in evolution and a guy who has no other credentials other than Oprah likes him? She likes Tom Cruise too by the way... Looks like another election year w/ at least 1 write in vote for Jaybird. Or maybe Mr. T this year... loving the new World of Warcraft commercial.

And that is all I have to say about that... so for your holiday viewing pleasure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUt419xLOlk

1 comment:

J-Bird said...

well, thank you mystery guest... not sure what to make of your website, except to say you really love maps!