Monday, December 31, 2007

Heroin of the tissue world


I'll just get this out of the way quickly... pretty impressive Boston sports scene right now... Patriots finish up a perfect 16-0 season against a Giants team who had their best game all season. the Celtics sit atop the NBA after completing a 4 game West Coast swing, and the Red Sox are World Champs. Good times. Special props to retired QB Earl Morrall who seemed to be the only '72 Dolphin to congratulate the Pats and accept how good they were this season. The rest were bitter and just plain silly. The 'Phins were good but there is not anyone outside of Miami who actually considers them a top 3 all time team, so that makes them kind of good and really lucky.

Enough of that... watched 2 movies over the weekend. Alpha Dog, pretty interesting movie, decent cast, and believe it or not Justin Timberlake was pretty good... The second gem was Live Free or Die Hard starring 80 year old Bruce Willis and that guy from the Mac ads. Bruce Willis is great because his plastic surgery is just weird. Plus he tries to make Bruce Willis faces but can barely stretch a smile. This movie was so ridiculous my lady and I found it truly entertaining. F*** it, it's the holidays, I'm handing out 4 total thumbs up!

And for my final thought of 2007 I present you the miracle product break through destined to change the course of human history (or at least that of my house)... I give you, Puffs Plus w/ the Scent of Vicks!!!!!! Bum ba da da, bum ba da da da da!!!!!! These tissues are like crack. Seriously, I am blowing my nose even when it is not runny or stuffed, or regardless if there is snot at all in there! It is so soothing and at the same time tingly. Oh Baby!!! Everyone who tries them is instantly hooked as well. So if you try one new product for '08, make it the Puffs w/ Vicks. *Think I should get paid for this type of pitching!!!! http://www.puffs.com/en_US/pages/products_plus_with_vicks.shtml

Happy New Year

No comments: