Friday, May 4, 2012

When it rains....




It pours!  And this week the flood gates were open.  What a pain in the nuts.  So the crescendo was when I was driving down 7 after work and this college chick pulled in front of me cutting me off.  I pulled around and gave her a disapproving head shake.  Little did I know that karma was to have the last word that day.  As I continued driving I went to pull around another driver, unfortunately I had lost track of a Volvo in my blind spot and I dinged her.  Most of the damage was of course to my car.  That was pretty much the last thing i needed at that point. Besides herpes.

I have also recently had to start thinking about my future outside of blogging for a small disinterested audience.  My NBA career is probably out as I do not have a single tattoo.  Rock star?  I don't do heroin.  Cheetah and tiger wrangler?  Hmmm... now we are getting somewhere.  Of course then I remember when trying to give my cat ear drops for his gross ear dirt he splattered it all in my eyes, imagine ear drops for 700lb. cat? F*** that!  Too Big to Fail Bank CEO?  Um... I need to get better at losing money, then lying about it.  Ok, I've got it!  Most interesting man in the world... what, there already is one?!  Damn it!  Video game designer.  Not a nerd.  I'm NOT A NERD!!!  Fine... I will stick to my day job, male model.

Hey want to get in trouble at work?  It's Kate Upton!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34hWlRJHCqs&feature=g-all

How about a little Batman awesomeness?!  http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-dark-knight-rises/feature-trailer   I got you!


Oh shit... this is not a joke but just happened as I was typing.   R.I.P. Adam Yauch. This group came a long way from the Fight for Your Right to Party days and will truly be missed

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/adam-yauch-dead-47-beastie-boys-member-succumbs-cancer-battle-article-1.1072663




No comments: