Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hey Sorry About That



I have been a bit out of the loop lately.  Job stuff got pretty intense.  Let's just say I cannot mention my new employer, that I even work for them, what restrictions I might have are, or that it is even a real company.  Nope it is not the government or Fight Club.  In any event... I am back and just working out a new routine. 

So my latest adventure was my fender bender for being an idiot.  I can admit when it is my fault. @ bright spots came out of it though. Dings, Dents, and Scratches did a wonderful job w/ the body work and the local Hertz on Rt 7 in South Burlington provided the most painless car rental I have ever had, with a big assist from Maine Mutual Insurance. I was in and out on the rental and return within 15 minutes, they did not hassle me or try and up sell me, and the car was new and clean.  A brand new Chevy Cruz w/ XM radio and the works is a pretty nice ride all things being equal. It is never fun being in an accident but when your insurance team and the others supporting them do a good job it helps. 

Not sure I mentioned this but we did see the Avengers and it was really pretty good.  The reviews are spot on, it is fun and the Hulk is finally interesting. 1 3/4 thumbs up. 

Also... my cat ripped of the Y key on this laptop so it is really difficult to type.  Thanks Boomer. 

1 comment:

Global View said...

Glad you didn't get RIF'ed, but I know you will have to be on best behavior when the NY types are around. Although I am a NY type and none of it bothered me.