Thursday, March 1, 2012

Surprising


Thought I would get more hits for the free I-Pad title?  Apparently the internet is more heavily weighted towards sexual pervert nerds vs. technology nerds... Who knew?  So I had a small piece of tissue in the back of my throat that I had removed yesterday.  It only took about 15 minutes but was a very odd experience.  The shot of local anethesia sucks.  Then there is the numb sensation and when the surgeon cuts you it fells like a weird tugging almost like he is sawing your mouth minus the expected pain.  I almost lost it when he was stitching me up though.  It did not hurt but the pulling sensation made me very queesy.  They totally downplayed the pain but it hurts today.  Of course I ignored the advice by eating spicy Mexican and drinking citrusy fruit juice.  Guess, I am the asshole.

So too bad about Davy Jones.  No joke there.  I used to really enjoy the Monkees reruns and I still listen to their music, some of which is really quite good.  So here is a little clip to say farewell...

No comments: