Friday, August 12, 2011

It Burns!!!



Nope, not what you weirdos were thinking at all, and frankly, I am just a tad ashamed of you... perverts!  Anyway, we had a lat round of golf last night playing the last hole in the dark.  I am going to say that is why I shot a 22 on that hole.  Afterwards T-Pain and I rolled over to Archie's Grill for a beer and a little take out.  Maybe we were a little intoxicated from the smell of the grilled beef or the beers we drank on the course but the two of us both went big and ordered the blue cheese stuffed onion ring burger.  Yup, you heard that shit right!  It is an onion ring stuffed w/ blue cheese on a burger w/ a buttered bun and more blue cheese.  It is f*d up!!  First off, the burger was delicious.  Really solid.  At 4am though Archie enacted his revenge.  I woke up with a burning sensation rising up from my stomach to my throat mouth and really into my finger tips.  The heartburn was ridiculous.  I thought I was going to puke.  I dropped a couple Rolaids extra strength tablets and tossed and turned for awhile before falling back asleep.  Had Archie done his worst?  Hardly.  On my way into work (a 20minute drive or so) I felt an unmistakable gurgling.  Uh oh... I peeled into the Dunkins and took care of business.  It burned.  There was a funny sign in the bathroom stating how Dunkin employees took pride in the cleanliness of the bathroom (it was clean).  I was putting this to the test.  It was a message... "Jay's stomach lining sleeps with the fishes."... compliments of Archie!!!  Once I made it to work there were one or two more episodes.  Even now hours later I feel like I am on pretty shaky ground.  Archie had exacted a steep price for his deliciousness.  I am a 35 year old man who has had a sensitive constitution for years.  You would think I would have learned by now but nope... if I see a pulled pork situation or onion rings, or jalapenos... I am waving them in!  What an ass.

Satisfied w/ the poop content of this blog yet?  Go ahead and "like" me on Facebook.  Haha, I am not on Facebook NERDS!!!!!

No comments: