Monday, March 16, 2009

Economy is Bad


Even the most stable jobs are in trouble.

CEO of SeaWorld: Listen Shamu, this is never easy... I just, well, damn this is hard! We are going through some tough times and revenues have been down...
Shamu: aaauuuurrrgggghhhh
CEO: I understand, but the thing is, attendance to the Shamu exhibit has been down drastically. Our marketing people think that, well, you might have just run your course.
Shamu: aaahahhhggghhh!!!
CEO: Well yes but, the Shamu brand name has been strong since 1965 and it might just be getting stale. Ford is in trouble, so is GM, who ever thought they would go bankrupt? Even Citibank in in the toilet! I mean, do you have any idea how expensive it is to keep a 7000 gallon tank clean and heated?
Shamu: uuuuurrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!
CEO: You killed a trainer last year!
Shamu: oooommmmmpppphhhhh!!!!
CEO: No, that is not it. It is not just your salary, even w/ a pay cut... this is just not going to work. I am sorry Shamu, we have to let you go. We are filling your slot w/ a cheaper dolphin named Hal.
Shamu: AAAAHFDHKJLGHDJKGDKLHGDhk!!!!!!

I hope this economy turns soon. Not joking, this has taken down a lot of good people and I know most people, myself included, worry about their jobs every day. Dang...

No comments: